Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Crazy Daisies!


Recently, I've come to terms with the fact that I have whatever the opposite of a green thumb is.  Although they make me so very happy, it's nearly impossible for me to sustain even the heartiest of plants.  So, I have taken to bringing home a little bouquet now and again, when I feel like my home needs some extra bits of happiness infused into it.  In hopes of springtime's arrival, I recently got a lovely (and cheap!) little bouquet called "Crazy Daisies" at the grocery market.  Does anyone else remember doing science-class projects with food coloring and carnations?  I'm still a bit excited about how vividly blue flowers can get with a little help!  Here's to crazy daisies, and the many other signs of springtime!

13 comments:

  1. Those make me happy- hopefully we have turned a corner in Boston for warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally love the whimsicality of dasies! For me they are youthful and full of energy

    oxoxo from San Francisco
    Amy
    http://bridechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds pretty! I love vibrant flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these bright blooms–and the fact that cut flowers aren't meant to die so I don't have to feel guilty for killing them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I totally remember that. Thanks for taking me back, and enjoy your lovely bouquet! xo style, she wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so close to buying a bunch of those the other day when I saw them - so bright and fun!
    Of course I remember the carnations - we always did green ones every year for st. patrick's day... why, I do not know...

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daisies are the best, aren't they? And flowers in the home sure do cheer up the place. I want to clip some cherry tree branches from my neighbor's yard and put them in a vase! Bad neighbor. ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't keep anything alive either. Thank goodness for cheap, beautiful flowers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Looking, these are very attractive and charming. I know sheepskin jackets are very polular in UK, I just expect to find one that is stylish and functional. Someone recommends me cwmalls.com, I will check out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are looking beautiful with different color of flowers, I really like this keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Business Phone Service is ideal for small business and entrepreneurs. It gives a professional image and make sure that you don't miss a single call. Few months back, I decided to buy Hosted pbx from Telcan. You can get more information here: Business Phone Service

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!