Saturday, March 23, 2013

On Picture-Taking



Please, digitally raise your hand if you are an avid picture-taker (yes, I realize that photographer is the proper term, but I sorta think there's a difference between the art of photography and the pleasure of frequent picture-taking).  I am, and have been since my youthful days of disposable Kodak cameras.  I just love capturing images of friends, places, random interesting/weird things, to keep in my archives indefinitely.  At times, though, I feel concerned that my frequent picture-taking either gets annoying to my companions, or that it keeps me from being in the moment (especially thanks to iPhones -- the camera's always in your pocket, just asking to take a picture).  How do my fellow picture-taking friends find balance in this?  I'd love your input!

(photo via here)

2 comments:

  1. i feel like this a lot, especially where my baby is concerned... i've somewhat calmed down on the picture taking, but i think that it's still important to do. that way you can remember the moment, as well as live it. it's all about finding a balance i suppose... if you figure it out, let me know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hosted business phone system is an ideal solution for business now. You don't have to worry about installing any software or hardware. However, can have access to all the features large business have. The best part is the price is very affordable. It starts from about $19.50/month. You will sound as professional as fortune 500 companies. I have been using Business Phone Service from Telcan. I believe they provide Business Phone Service at the best price. They even gurantee to beat any lower price by 10%.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!