Saturday, March 16, 2013

Recipe to Try: Irish Soda Bread


Despite the fact that I love it so, I have never tried making my own Irish Soda Bread.  This just might be the time to do it!  I'm throwing a St. Patrick's Day brunch today at my boyfriend's place -- unfortunately because of the long-distance thing and his lack of useful kitchen gadgets (sigh!), I'll be picking up a loaf from a local bakery or grocer.  But, upon returning to Minneapolis, you bet your boots that I will be giving this tasty-looking recipe a whirl!  


6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I remember making TONS of Irish soda bread for fundraisers when I was in elementary school. I went to a Catholic school, where most of the population was Irish, Italian or both, so soda bread on St. Patrick's Day was a big thing at my school. I haven't made it in awhile though, and now I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delicious! We usually make Irish Soda Bread on St. Patrick's day, but we opted for corned beef this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish I would of made Irish Soda Bread this year. It looks so good. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love Soda Bread! This looks great

    Daisy Dayz

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!