Friday, March 22, 2013

Saturday is... So Bright!


Who else has been browsing the heck out of the Kate Spade Saturday website?  I have a notorious weakness for all things bright and colorful -- the other day, I left something behind at work, and my coworker told me that she knew it was mine because all my stuff is so bright and sunny.  Of course, this means that I am especially obsessed with the Kate Spade Saturday "abstract" pattern -- it pops up in the clothing, jewelry, and bags, which (of course) is such a delight to me!  

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I have been signed up for Saturday's newsletter / release for months now and was SO excited when I got the email!! Love Kate Spade.. and this line is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had to stop looking because I can't help myself!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!